has had a career for over 25 years specializing in Asset Management and the Sale of REO Properties throughout the Chicagoland Area. My company has developed expertise in assisting lenders and servicers in the disposition and management of their bank-owned properties obtained through foreclosures.
- Licensed Broker/Owner
- Member of NRBA (National REO Brokers Association)
- US REO Partners – former IL state Rep
- Previously with Re/Max
- Member of Re/Max 100% Club – 20 Years
- Member of Re/Max Hall of Fane
- Member of Re/Max Chairman’s Club
- Recipient of Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award
- #1 Re/Max Salesperson – multiple years
- Ranked #1 Team in Illinois
- Ranked #67 Salesperson in the entire United States
- Ranked in the Top 400 Agents Nationally by Wall Street Journal – 2010 (#74)
In 2011, I left Re/Max after the Broker/Owner filed for bankruptcy. I immediately opened
Kennedy Connection Realtors. I’m proud to say that my entire portfolio of Clients/Asset Managers chose to continue working with me doing business as Kennedy Connection Realtors.
My business has continued to thrive.
Our goal is to provide a level of service that is superior to others in the Real Estate industry. We offer timely service and attention to detail from property assignment to closing. Each Client’s requirements are customized to meet their individual needs. Meeting your needs is our highest priority.
We have a fully staffed, full time office with a professional sales and marketing team.
The following Property Preservation Services include (but not limited to);
Re-keying, board-up, debris removal, winterization, lawn maintenance, eviction, cash for keys, inspections, BPOs